Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Best Homemade Foot Soak For Dry Rough Feet

How many foot treatments, diy remedies and scrubs have we all tried to get those perfect sandal feet for summer? The internet has a plethora of diy "recipes" for soaks, scrubs and treatments for us to try.



If I had more time to spare I would probably treat my feet to the amount of pampering they deserve. Since time is not a luxury for me between housework, cooking, kids, and the pets I needed something that would work quickly that I could do once in a while when I had time.

After trying several different soaks that I found while surfing on Pinterest I finally came across this one. 3 simple ingredients that most of us have in our homes all the time anyway and it worked! It really actually worked....the first time I tried it. This isn't something that needs to be used on a regular basis before you see results, the results are clear after the first time. I admit using it more often would probably make more of a difference but I'm happy with the one time results.

1/2 Cup Listerine
1/2 Cup Vinegar
1 Cup Warm/Hot Water

Just mix the ingredients in a large basin or bowl and soak your feet for about 15 - 20 minutes. The actually soaking of my feet didn't feel much different than anything else but afterwards my feet felt so amazingly clean and soft. Most times I just towel my feet off which removes the dead skin and that is more than enough but when they are particularly rough I use a lava stone to help remove some of the extra dead skin midway through my foot bath.

This is now my go to foot treatment and since summer is creeping up on us I will be using it a little more often now to get ready for barefoot weather. If you give this a try come back and leave a comment to let us all know how it worked for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment